Monday, June 14, 2010

Back in the US

This past Saturday we spent the entire day at airports on our way back to the US. Coming home was a little bitter sweet because I had an amazing experience in Panama but at the same time I was ready to come home. I learned so much while I was in Panama not only about nursing but also about myself. The trip helped me appreciate things that I tend to take for granted on a daily basis like a warm shower (not that I wanted one with the heat in Panama), air conditioning, a washer and a dryer, and living in a country where I understand the language being spoken. Overall the trip was a great experience and one that I won't forget, it helped me grow not only as a future nurse but also as a person and helped me become more culturally aware which will help in many life circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment