Thursday, June 17, 2010

Looking Back..

Well, overall I must say the trip that we took to Panama was one that I will never forget and I made so many new friends and memories that I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am that I was able to go on this trip. Everything about the trip was wonderful, all experiences that were fun and can be used to gain life lessons and experience from. This trip allowed me to do things that I never would have been able to do by staying in Tampa for the summer taking classes, and gave me the opportunity to learn new skills and a different perspective to skills I have already been taught. The faculty and students in Panama were extremely nice and welcomed us with open arms. I thought that the language barrier was going to be a big deal, but in actuality it ended up being a very small burden.

To sum up the trip into one word, I would say it was extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment