Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Home sweet home!


The past 3 weeks were indescribable. Our trip to Panama was filled with so much adventure and memories that will last a lifetime. Having this opportunity to study abroad gave me so much more experience in the clinical setting as well as being exposed to a new culture. The fact that we got to meet the University of Panama nursing students and work with the staff at the clinicals was such a honor. They taught us things that they do in the clinical setting that we do not do in the states. We both learned from one another. I did things that I thought I would never do. Zip-linning through the rainforest, climbing a mountain and swimming in waterfalls were just a few to name. My homestay family were so warm and welcoming. I am looking forward to keeping in touch with them. I am so grateful for this chance to experience and explore the country of Panama. I will carry my experiences, my memories and my new friends with me close to my heart forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment